Day Of Coordination
We'll begin working with you four weeks before the wedding to handle any last minute needs and then coordinate on your day. This includes:
Support & guidance:
- Hold an in-person planning consultation four weeks prior to the wedding date to hear from you how you picture your day going, review any plans and vendor contracts, and create your timeline.
- Be available via phone at any time to discuss your event.
- Contact your vendors and review their contracts to ensure all items and services which you are contracted for are provided on the day of.
- Develop a wedding day itinerary and distribute it to vendors.
- Confirm timeline with all vendors.
- Vendor walk-through of ceremony and reception site -- review layouts, decor placements, and food plans.
Assisting with wedding rehearsal and preparations:
- Arrange and direct the wedding rehearsal.
- Create a customized itinerary/agenda for you, your wedding party, and any other individuals who have roles in the wedding.
Coordination of your wedding day:
- Oversee all details before and during the ceremony.
- Set up the decor, tables, and stage areas, as previously agreed upon.
- Ensure all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl baskets are distributed.
- Greet vendors and track arrival times to make sure everyone is at the site with the agreed upon materials. Make sure that entertainment such as a photo booth and other activity areas are set up and vendors are ready in time.
- Coordinate the wedding, cue the ceremony, and keep all activities on-schedule according to the agreed upon timeline (up to 12 hours).
- Be prepared for little "emergencies", e.g. provide sewing kits, straws, tweezers, and other little necessities that may fall through the cracks.
- Coordinate announcements with DJ.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to musicians, caterers, photographers, etc.
- Assist with farewell and special exit ideas, coordinating with the photographer.
- Coordinate clean up after the event and ensure personal items are directed to the right location, including gifts.
A La Carte Services
In addition to the above package, we offer some services a la carte. Anything you see below can be provided for you outside of the package -- whatever you need to make your day stress-free.
- Hourly consultations
- Venue search
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Post-wedding brunch planning
- RSVP management
- Wedding website creation and management
- Invitation and program assembly
- Weekend Events
- Bridal Shower